Looking for vegan options at The Cheesecake Factory? You are in luck! The Cheesecake Factory has plenty of vegan friendly items that you can consider when dining there. I wrote the company to inquire about what the vegan options are there, and to specifically ask them if their pasta has egg in it. Here is the response I get back from the company in August 2019:
Thank you for your interest in dining with us at The Cheesecake Factory. For your convenience, I have provided a list of menu items that are, or can be modified to be, vegan friendly:
- Guacamole – can be ordered with celery sticks instead of chips if you are concerned with cross contamination.
- Fire Roasted Fresh Artichoke - with no butter, substitute the garlic dip for balsamic vinaigrette
- Avocado Toast - however the marinated onions and marinated tomatoes do contain granulated sugar if that is a concern
- Tossed Green Salad – no croutons balsamic vinaigrette or SkinnyLicious (SKL) mustard vinaigrette
- French Country Salad - no goat cheese
- Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad - without parmesan and without croutons
- Greek Salad - without feta however the red wine vinaigrette does contain granulated sugar if that is a concern
- Wellness Salad
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Thai Lettuce Wraps - substitute mushrooms or avocado for the chicken, however the sauces, coconut curry noodles, and the cucumber do contain granulated sugar if that is a concern
- Veggie Burger - without the sauces or cheese with our SKL bun or lettuce wrapped
- Impossible Burger - without the sauces or cheese with our SKL bun or lettuce wrapped
- Pastas: Our Angel Hair, Penne, Bow Tie and Spaghettini noodles do not contain eggs. When ordering, please tell your server you would like NO cheese
Sides and Sauces:
- Our Marinara Sauce is vegan, however does contain granulated sugar if that is a concern
- Sides of veggies and sides of white or brown rice – request veggies with NO butter or margarine
- Complimentary bread - the sourdough baguette does not contain egg, milk or butter
We are happy to take extra precautions such as pre-washing dining and preparation utensils and having a manager oversee the preparation of your meal, however, this is not an absolute safeguard because of fine particles inherent to handling non-plant based products. Should you decide to dine with us, please inform a manager of the dietary needs so that the manager can be directly involved.
There you have it! You can dine at The Cheesecake Factory and enjoy their pasta and bread, among numerous other items. I have had the Impossible Burger, and they pasta is great! Their pasta dish called Evelyn's Favorite Pasta is my husband's favorite dish there. Their pasta with marinara sauce is also really good. Use some of their bread to dip into the sauce. Yum!